Individual presentations of 5G-MOBIX Trial Sites final results: mark your calendar!
5G-MOBIX trial sites include two Cross-Border Corridors (Greece-Turkey and Spain-Portugal) and six local Trial Sites in France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland, China and South Korea, which are bringing complementary insights to the cross-border issues trialed at the Corridors. Together, they have been assessing the added value of 5G connectivity for connected and Automated Mobility (CAM) services and functionalities in cross-border conditions.
The local Trial Sites have completed their work, some public demonstration events were organised to showcase the results, and the Trial Sites are now holding "catch-up" online sessions for wider audiences during which videos of the demonstrations and/ or trials will be played and commented. The Trial Site teams will present their results and lessons learnt and answer all questions in relation.
Here is the schedule for the different Trial Sites webinars:
- Finland Trial Site: 16 June 2022, 14:00-15:00 CET (register here)
- France Trial Site: 20 June 2022, 15:00-16:30 CET (register here)
- German Trial Site: 22 June 2022, 10:00-11:30 CET (register here)
- Netherlands Trial Site: 23 June 2022, 15:00-16:30 CET (register here)
- Korea Trial Site: 30 June 2022, 09:30 CET/16:30 KST - 11:00 CET/18:00 KST (register here)
The date for the Chinese Trial Site webinar will shortly follow. The corridors will have their turn after the summer. Stay tuned for related information.