5G MOBIX Evaluation Framework: webinar nr. 4
This webinar is organized to present the various aspects of the Evaluation Framework of 5G-MOBIX.
After an overview of the project’s evaluation framework, specifying the evaluation objectives, the session will provide information regarding the evaluation methodology, selected KPIs, measurement tools and data management processes, across the different corridors and local trial sites.
Taking a holistic approach, the project will further present the activities on assessing the potential business and societal impacts of the systems and applications demonstrated in 5G-MOBIX cross-border corridors and trial sites.
This will also include aspects related to the user perception of the technological advances and the corresponding acceptance of solutions.
- Konstantinos V. Katsaros, ICCS
- Marta Miranda, CTAG
- Oscar Castañeda, DEKRA
- Sadeq Zougari, AKKA
- Maija Federley, VTT
- Emanuel Sousa, CCG
Click here for the full agenda!
To read more about the webinar's speakers, click here.
- Data Collection and Management Tools Overview - Sadeq Zougari PhD., AKKA
- User Acceptance - Emanuel Sousa (CCG)
- Impact assessment - Maija Federley, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Short Preview of preliminary ES-PT results - CBC ES-PT
- Overview of Test Case Templates, Logging Information, Quality check - Marta Miranda (CTAG)
- Evaluation Framework Overview - Dr. Konstantinos V. Katsaros Institute of Communication and Computer Systems (ICCS)