Workshop on the Deployment Methodology of 5G for CAM on Cross-Border Corridors
The European Commission’s (EC) vision to launch initial 5G services by 2020 and to cover major urban areas and main transport paths by 2025 is starting to take shape. This EC action plan has set forth a clear roadmap for public and private investment into 5G infrastructure along the main EU transport paths, to enable a series of advanced Cooperative, Connected and Automated Mobility (CCAM) use cases and services across Europe.
As one of the three projects funded under the H2020-ICT-18-2018 action, 5G-MOBIX is tasked to perform 5G-enabled trials at national border conditions and draw useful insights regarding the challenges and opportunities of provisioning 5G-enabled CCAM services in cross-border conditions.
- Introduction 5G-MOBIX from a high level - Coen Bresser (ERTICO)
- Technical Enablers from 5G-MOBIX Cross Border Corridors and Trial Sites - D. Blanco (CTAG) and D. Fidalgo (AEVAC)
- Business Enablers from the 5G-MOBIX User Story perspective - T. Sari (FORD)
- Policy and Regulation enablers - Martin Speitel, Carmen Constantinescu, Claudiu-Alin Rusu (FRAUNHOFER)
- 5G PPP Automotive Working Group: Expert Group on Cooperation Models - E. Fischer (DT)